- Skilled in all the processes of Project Management - Initiating, Planning, Executing, Monitoring & Controlling and Closing. Use of Project Management tools and techniques.
- Knowledge and experience in the Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC).
- Analytical thinking and problem-solving skills, including identifying and defining problems and offering appropriate solutions.
- Excellent people management skills especially in teams working on development projects.
- Agile methodologies like Scrum
Project Management: PMI methodology, Professional Quality Implementation Services (PQIS) methodology, JIRA, MS Project.
MS Office 365: Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Visio, Outlook, OneNote, Access, Dynamics CRM, SharePoint
Software development: Visual Studio (Visual Basic, Visual C#, ASP.Net), Dynamics Ax (MorphX, X++)
Database management: SQL Server (Installation and configuration, T-SQL, Basic Administration) , Oracle (SQL)